Home Improvement Loans
You’ve carefully planned all the details of your home renovation, and you can’t wait to get started. Now all you need is the financing. CMI home improvement loans give you fast access to the equity in your home so you can get your project underway now.
When you contact a CMI mortgage broker to talk about home equity products, we’ll get back to you within 24 hours so you can get the financing you need as soon as possible.
Don’t put your renovation dreams on hold. We can help you today!
Home Renovation Loans
From kitchens and basements to
additions, & teardowns, we can finance it all!
CMI’s Home Equity Options
CMI has access to more than 50 billion dollars in funding capital through our large network of lenders. With so many lenders and so many products, we can find you the best financing for your home renovation project.
Our home equity financing options include:
- second mortgages up to 100%
- secured lines of credit up to 90%
- refinancing of your first mortgage
- first and second position mortgages for major construction, up to 95%
- private mortgages, either first or second, to help pay for major renovations
As mortgage brokers, we offer products that match your needs. We are not beholden to one lender, but search among our network of lenders to secure the best deal for you.
Don’t Wait on Your Renovations!
Home renovations are an investment in your home. Like any investment, they will pay dividends in the form of a higher asking price when you list your house for sale.
Renovations come in many forms, and all can be funded by the equity in your home:
- Upgrades and improvements. Whether you want to update the look of your home to position it for selling or you simply want to make your home more comfortable for your family, renovations to kitchens, bathrooms and master bedrooms are a great investment.
- Additions and remodelling. It is always nice to have more living space. Adding a new room or transforming your basement into a recreation room or extra bedroom is a great way to create more space in your existing house.
- Repairs. It is best to handle repairs at the time they are needed, rather than waiting and letting them grow into bigger problems. With the right financing, you can handle repairs now.
- Eco-friendly retrofits. We all want to do our part to save energy and water. There are plenty of retrofits available that will pay for themselves in no time in the amount you save in water, heating and electricity.
Get Funding Fast
We know how important your home renovation plans are to you, which is why we take the hassles out of financing. Even if you have had credit troubles in the past or if you’ve been turned down for financing elsewhere, we can help. Contact a CMI certified mortgage broker today to learn more about home improvement loans.