Canadian Mortgage Application
At Canadian Mortgages Inc. we strive to make the process of applying for a mortgage easy and comfortable for you. Whether you are ready to apply or seeking a little more information before completing the paperwork, we can help.
Convenient and Easy Mortgage Applications
We offer a secure, confidential online form for mortgage applications. Our fully insured process uses 128-bit encryption to ensure the safety of your personal data. Within 24 hours of submitting your form online you will receive multiple offers from our professional staff.
If you prefer a paper application, download the PDF of our application form. Fill it out and then return it to us by fax, email or mail. Within 24 hours of receiving your application our professional staff will get back to you with multiple offers.
Free Phone Consultation
Do you have questions about mortgage applications? Are you uncertain about your financial situation and your ability to obtain a loan? We invite you to contact us for a free consultation to help you with your mortgage application.
Simply fill out our online form with your contact information and answers to a few questions about the type of loan you are seeking. One of our certified mortgage brokers will return your call within 24 hours.
Before You Apply
Mortgage applications require certain detailed information. We want your application to go smoothly and quickly. To help us streamline the application process, it is helpful if you:
- are prepared to provide complete details on your current financial situation, including salary, expenses, any outstanding debts and assets you currently hold;
- have the proper documentation, including a copy of the real estate listing or, for a new home, the plans, lot size and location.
During the application process we will discuss all of your financing options with you. We welcome questions at any time.
Mortgages For Borrowers of All Kinds
At CMI we specialize in financing for “non-traditional” borrowers. We understand the challenges people face in seeking mortgage financing and have built a network of lenders who work with these unique and specialized clients.
- Bankruptcy. If you have a bankruptcy on your financial records most traditional lenders will not offer you financing. Our lenders specialize in helping pre- and post-bankruptcy clients and those with other credit problems.
- Non-traditional employment. Business owners or those who depend on commissions for their income can face obstacles when applying for any type of loan. Our lenders can help.
- Non-traditional income. If you are retired or receiving pension or disability benefits, home financing can be difficult to obtain. We have experience with these special cases and can help secure financing.
- New Canadians and new careers. People without a credit history in this country, whether they be recent immigrants or young graduates starting a new career, can face financing challenges that we can help overcome.
If you have questions or need assistance Contact CMI for more information on mortgage applications.